COVID 19 Rules
In the recent time if you have plans to board a USA flight then one important aspect which you should be well versed with is COVID 19 rules. Passengers are advised to go through the same in an effective manner in order to avoid any last-minute hassles.
All you would want to know about USA Airlines rules for COVID 19
In case passengers are having any doubts and queries on the same then passengers are most welcome to connect with us through different channels of communication.
Assistant of COVID 19
Our experts would be more than happy to offer the assistance and resolve the query within the quickest span of time.
Guidelines for visiting airport
Passengers are required to carry a negative test result and in case that is not available then passengers are required to carry the documentation of recovery. This would be required before boarding the flight.
- Passengers are required to do a web-check in. This should be done at least 4 hours prior to departure of the flight. By any chance if passengers have missed the same then passengers would have to pay additional penalty when landing onto the airport.
- Passengers are advised to check the rules or guidelines of the place where they are going to land. It may be that the place where they are going to land may have some sort of restrictions in place.
- Passengers need to compulsorily wear a mask which should be covering the nose and mouth specially in indoor areas of public transportation and indoors in US transportation hub.
- Passengers are requested to report the airport authorities in case they have tested positive or feeling sick or haven’t ended the isolation or was in close contact with a person who had been tested positive or are waiting for results for COVID 19.
- Lastly passengers will need to ensure that in case passengers are not up to date with their COVID 19 vaccines and have necessary to travel then they need to ensure that they are getting tested both before and after the trip.
- Feel free to contact us for any further doubts and queries with respect to the airline or COVID 19 guidelines at any given point of time.