KLM Airlines Reservations Phone Number
KLM Airlines with it’s headquarter in Amstelveen, Netherlands has its flight service to more than 150 destinations globally. Being one of the oldest airlines of the world, KLM Airlines is treated as one of the premium airlines of the world as it offers premium flight service to the passengers. It offers various in-flight services to the passengers including videos, TV shows, movies, games and many more.
KLM Airlines Booking
- Visit KLM Airlines official website.
- Choose one way, round trip or multi city journey.
- Enter source city and destination city.
- Choose the date of journey.
- Choose number of passengers including infants and child.
- Search for flight availability.
- Choose the best flight that fits your travel requirement.
- Enter passenger details and proceed to payment.
- Choose one of the available payment options.
- Complete the payment for your booking.
- Once the payment is complete, you get booking confirmation over the screen with your booking number.
KLM Airlines Class
KLM Airlines offers flight booking in its various classes. Each class is well equipped with modern amenities to give passengers extra comfort during the journey. You can book your flight tickets in the three classes available with KLM Airlines.
Economy Class: Passengers can enjoy their journey with comfortable seats. You can get extra legroom in economy class by making a payment. You also get personal entertainment system while travelling in this class.
Europe Business Class: If you have booked your flight ticket in this class, you get various facilities like priority boarding, extra baggage allowance as well as personal entertainment system.
World Business Class: Flying in world business class gives you extra comfort during the journey with sleeper seats that has massage function. You also get access to Crown lounges as well.
KLM Airlines Baggage Policy
KLM Airlines has a very liberal baggage policy that allows you to carry your items along with you. You can contact the KLM Airlines customer service to get details about the KLM Airlines baggage policy.
However get the baggage policy details here:
- Passengers travelling in economy class are allowed to carry a baggage of maximum 23 kg weight. This weight is for those passengers who are flying on inter-continental or European flights.
- Passengers flying in Business Class are allowed to carry two check-in bags each of weight 32 kg.
- However the cost of extra baggage is dependent on route and class in which you are travelling. Thus get full details about the baggage policy before booking your flight.
KLM Airlines Check In
When you have booked your flight with KLM Airlines, you can perform check-in using any of the below methods according to your comfort:
- Web Check-in: visit KLM Airlines website for web check-in option. The service starts from 30 hours before the scheduled departure and ends up to 1 hour before the scheduled departure of the flight.
- Mobile Check-in: Use the KLM Airlines mobile application for check-in process. The timing for mobile check-in remains same as that of web check-in.
- Airport Check-in: You can do airport check-in before 3 hours of the scheduled departure of the flight which lasts up to 30 minutes before the scheduled departure.
KLM Airlines Manage Booking
- Go to KLM Airlines website and log in to your account.
- Click on Manage Booking tab.
- Enter your ticket number and choose the passengers you want to manage.
- Make change whatever you wish to do. Confirm the change after making it.
- Once the change is complete, you will get conformation message over the screen of your flight change.
KLM Airlines Cancellation Policy
If you are unable to travel on your selected booking date, you need to cancel your booking. But always keep in mind the KLM Airlines cancellation policy before making a cancellation. The airlines has a cancellation policy that allows you to cancel your booked ticket according to that rule.
- Cancel your ticket within 24 hours of booking to get full refund.
- If the cancellation is done after 24 hours of booking, you are charged cancellation fee according to the cancellation rule.
KLM Airlines Refund Policy
- Once you have cancelled your flight ticket, you are eligible to get refund for your cancellation. However the refundable amount depends on the type of ticket and cancellation time.
- You can only get refund for cancellation of a refundable ticket.
- Refund will be made only if you have made cancellation within 24 hours from the scheduled departure of the flight.
- You can also request for refund if your flight is delayed for more than 3 hours.
KLM Airlines Customer Service
You can get in touch with the KLM Airlines customer Service in case you face any issues or you have any queries with the KLM Airlines booking or flight cancellation. Dial the KLM Airlines Phone Number to get in touch with the customer support team and get quick and reliable support in minutes.